Sunday 25 July 2010

Carneddau

Mark took me for a walk in Snowdonia today. We'd all been camping in Anglesey by the beach, and Mark wanted to recce a leg of the Paddy Buckley Round. Parked on the A5 just before Capel Curig, then we jogged along the footpath to Ogwen. I enjoyed the steep climb up Pen Yr Ole Wen - Mark had to help me in a couple of places, and when we got to the top it was very windy and about 20m visibility. Mark had to use the compass a few times. When we got back to the car, Mark took me to the river at Capel for a wash. I slept a lot on the way back.

A few days earlier at Moelfre, I met a 12 week BC pup called Max - he had sharp teeth. Young Master said he wants a puppy too. That would be fun.

Now back in the garden and enjoying the company of Splodge and Stripe for their last night before going back home

No comments:

Post a Comment